on-rev forum

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 14 18:33:41 EDT 2010

> It's pretty dismal, but it exists. And I just logged in to make sure.
> Your login info for the forum is the same as your cpanel login info.

cpanel login fails for me and they have a register page and it sends me emails saying that someone in scotland needs to approve me and that's it.. dead end. Stuff it. I'll just ask questions here.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave