Mac OS X Textured Button custom control

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Sep 13 14:01:31 EDT 2010

I believe it's a speed related issue. The same thing applies to using my Expert Mouse Trackpad from Kensington. Slow clicks work, fast clicks do not seem to work well in revolution. Perhaps it is an issue with a foreign mouse driver, such as a trackpad or trackball might use. I don't seem to see this problem anywhere else except for Revolution, but then Rev is doing "special stuff" trying to trap and handle events and what have you, so no surprise there.

Bob