how to totally make Kevin's day

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Sep 13 12:39:27 EDT 2010

Personally, I hate being in a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation. If someone makes a mistake in judgement or treats me unfairly, but later relents, I think it's my part to forgive them and move on. I think if I were married to someone and she was so unhappy that nothing I did seemed to please her, I would tell her that she just needs to move on. I don't think it's any different in business relationships.

Bob