Need case studies - personal use and hobbyist

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Sep 10 11:32:10 EDT 2010

Dear list folks,

We're creating a number of new case studies for our website, and we
are still missing a really good "hobbyist or personal use" example. If
you use Rev for your own pleasure mostly, do not sell commercially,
and would like to share with us your thoughts and experiences of using
it, please get in touch off list - heather at runrev.com. Note, we're not
looking for educational use in this instance, more if you use it at
home, for your own devices, organising personal paperwork, fun desktop
games, little web utilities, whatever it is that you good folks are
doing with it (anyone automated their house with it yet?)

Cheers
Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone
follow me on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/lainopik