ANN: PowerDebug (was Re: Question about the debugger in Rev 4.0)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Sep 9 22:23:06 EDT 2010

Hi Mark

I can see a prefs xml file is created by PowerDebug. How do I get to the preference settings? It would be handy if I got to them via the Plugins menu but that's the execution error dialog and it hides itself immediately. Also is it possible to turn off the tools palette hiding. I have a 27 inch screen so I'd rather have things on screen.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave