Death of Versiontracker

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Sep 8 20:54:17 EDT 2010

The final whack... after spending all that time on both
Versiontracker and CNET just trying to figure out how to find my
products, and then making two attempts to update a title
unsuccessfully, I get the final whack.

They sent me an email confirmation that I can now start receiving
their CNET newsletters at my email address, which has not changed in
probably ten years.  I had to log in yet again to make sure I wasn't
opted into receiving this junk mail.  It did not appear that I was
which is good because I had this vision of attempting to opt out and
getting a SORRY YOU CAN'T OPT OUT error page.

Very annoying!
--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com