Question about the debugger in Rev 4.0

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 8 16:54:26 EDT 2010

Hey! I was having that exact problem with GLX2 (which I still use and love btw). I thought it was an incompatibility with Rev 4. Are you saying you never used GLX2 and you are still having the problem?? My problem was at times related to the fact that sometimes debug mode would turn itself off. Not sure if this was after a save (it seemed to be) or if the process of stepping into code somehow disabled it on the next execution. Still, there have been times I have checked and a breakpoint was ignored, but debugging was definitely on.

Bob