Death of Versiontracker

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 13:02:55 EDT 2010

Safari doesn't work. You have to use Firefox.

I agree this isn't new. They have been integrated for a while. When I first published InfoWallet it made it to the Mac site immediately. The Windows version had to go through CNET and took forever.

The guy who did the Mac side was the guy who did VersionTracker. He was terrific.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.