[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 7 18:35:19 EDT 2010

>  I guess I could separate out the startup code into a separate invisible plugin and just leave revObjective modeless.

OK, Done, I'll release V1.2 tonight. The startup plugin is not as independent as I would have liked because it simplified things to move the revObjective FrontScript into it also. So not using the startup plugin will disable the standalone builder stuff, drag and drop from revObjective to stacks and the tools palette object menu.

V 1.2 will also copy behavior scripts over to revObjective when you add a control, previously you had to copy the script over manually.

PS Anyone wishing to distribute their custom controls with revObjective is welcome to do so. Just contact me off list.

Cheers
--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave