[RevMobile] screen redraw problem?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:30:17 EDT 2010

Sorry for persisiting with this but...

While waiting for suggestions, I tried setting the destroy window and
stack properties to true. But the screen is still appearing black when
my revMobile apps open up on iPhone, only redrawing themselves in
dithered blocks when I swipe/tap the screen.

One other thing I've noted. When I reopen those apps, text-fields and
checkboxes/radiobuttons retain the state they were in before closing
the app. This is different from my experience with standalones.

On the other hand, the Bulls-i app that Rev offers displays as
expected, without a black screen and with fields/button reset to their
default state.

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Cueto