Menu Accelerators - help!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 6 02:53:00 EDT 2010

On 9/5/10 10:59 PM, Web Admin Himalayan Academy wrote:

> Find/F
> Find Again/G
>
> does not work , repeat... no go.. in fact I tried this first and when it
> did not work, (with suspend development tools on) that's when I tried
> using the additional "^" char....

Odd, I've been using that forever. I wonder if you've hit the bug where
menu keys don't always trigger. It was an issue in the IDE too. You
could try a test to see if that's the problem. If I remember right,
choosing the menu item with the mouse will "activate" the menu. After
that, keyboard shortcuts work again. If that's what happens in your
stack, then your menu commands are correct but the engine isn't seeing them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com