Multi-Page Printing Strategy?

Bruce Pokras infinite00 at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:03:10 EDT 2010

Scott,

My ChecksQuick check printing app has multiple data cards but only one printing card. The fields in the printing card are filled on the fly when the user prints their checks. I have no problem printing as many checks as I want with just one click. Download the app and see if it is doing what you are trying to do. If so, I will post my routine to the list.

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software
www.blazingdawn.com