Rev POST command and Squid proxy servers?

Bruce Pokras infinite00 at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 1 20:21:18 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Any known issues when using a Rev app behind a squid proxy server? My Patent Grabber application uses a POST command which a user informed me is not working. He is setting the httpProxy property to his corporate proxy server address, which he generically describes as proxy.server.de:8080. I am also a bit leery of his use of port 8080 rather than the standard HTTP port of just plain 80. But that is what he insists on using.

Any comments or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software
www.blazingdawn.com