Updating Plug-in Menu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 1 03:30:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

My Installer Maker Plug-in comes wrapped in an installer itself. This installer installs the plug-in in the appropriate place, but once installation has finished, the user needs to restart RunRev to update the plug-in menu. I would like to avoid this and write a script to update the plug-in menu. Before I start dissecting the IDE... has anyone figured out already how to update the plug-in menu without restarting Revolution?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com