DragImage question

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Sep 1 02:53:21 EDT 2010

Just working on my first drag/drop code.  All seems to be working fine
and a lot easier to implement than I thought it would be!

I'm dragging the contents of a field (text) into another field on the
same card and would like to see a faint outline of the source field
and it's text follow the cursor to the destination field.  I know I
can set the dragImage property to an image number but in this case,
the image would be different each time because of the text in the field.

Any ideas?

Pete Haworth