Which messages are sent to a datagrid on opencard?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Oct 31 06:16:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a rather complex stack that needs quite a few datagrids on a card. Now when said card is opened it is noticeably laggy. I guess this is due to the messages that are sent to the datagrids on (pre)opencard. PreopenControl or something the like?  If I remove the dgs, or lock messages before going to the card, everything is speedy. Now I wonder: Can I lock messages before going to said card and avoid the lagging and still being able to populate may data?

Cheers,

Malte