Swapping scrolling text for regular text

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sat Oct 30 22:33:00 EDT 2010

I have a sort of dumb question. I have a stack with about 12 cards that has a
text field on it (part of a background group). I would like to change this
field to a scrolling text field. Is it possible to swap or change the
existing regular text field into a scrolling one without loosing the
existing text entries? (or is the only option to restart from scratch).

Thanks

-- Mark