benchmarks

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 30 18:00:06 EDT 2010

Lynn-

Saturday, October 30, 2010, 1:54:18 PM, you wrote:

> It was big news a few years ago when they sued someone for posting
> benchmarks (I believe comparing with DB2 and a few others). Im sure you can
> find article bits if you search.

Actually, no. You no doubt have better searching ability than I do.
All I've been able to come up with are many comparison benchmarks with
various results. I have a healty distrust of benchmarks in general.

And the Center for Internet Security has benchmarks available from
their website, as well as a benchmarking tool for members to let you
roll your own.

http://cisecurity.org/en-us/?route=downloads.multiform

--
-Mark Wieder