Stress-testing SQLite -- millions records? Use Valentina DB

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Oct 30 15:14:15 EDT 2010

Yes, I've been waiting for Ruslan to chime in here.   Valentina has been the
*elephant in the room* in this discussion and I find it slightly odd that
Richard (no newbie in the Rev world) hadn't considered this product for his
project.

If I were starting a new db project right now and wasn't forced into mySQL
by the client, I would take a serious look at the Valentina  ADK.

Right now they are offering the beta of Valentina Studio Pro for free ( and
there's a free Valentina Linux server for non-commercial use - Richmond?)

geesh, I just talked myself into finally trying this product myself.

I don't see any other db company bending over backward to serve Rev/Livecode
users.   And we even have Ruslan on the list here....