HELP Key ???

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:11:19 EDT 2010

This is a repost of a message I just sent off entitled 'HELP' which was
blocked with this
message:

"Your mail to 'use-revolution' with the subject

     HELP

The reason it is being held:

     Message may contain administrivia "

Has anybody seen the word "administrivia" before . . . ? . . .  :)

he HELP key on a Mac keyboard gives a Keydown value of 6876298 ( Hex
68EC8A ), but
when I pop across to my Ubuntu box I cannot find a HELP key to save my
life, let alone get
a Keydown from a lot of the 'stray' buttons.

So there we are with 'another' cross-platform problem . . .

Richmond.