LiveCode applications accepted in iOS App Store

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 27 18:59:48 EDT 2010

I gave it a rave review just to horse around. We should all do that and see if people download it more. We might just have a monster on our hands! How about if the sheep ran around a maze, and tried to gobble up the pile of grass (that would be you) that was trying to get away? There could be little yellow dots along the maze path that you had to gobble up before escaping, and piles of cow manure laying about here and there that if you ate them, repulsed the sheep and made them run away, but you like. (You are a pile of grass, remember?) Once you cleared the level you could escape to through the doors to the sheepfold located in the sides! The quicker you clear the level, the more bonus points you get. You could have different mazes and then it could go faster and faster... Okay I'll stop now. :-)

Bob