LiveCode applications accepted in iOS App Store

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Oct 27 14:03:23 EDT 2010

On 27/10/2010 18:39, "Bob Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Maybe I missed something but I never got the email which said what the name of
> the app was. Others are asking too, so I don't think I am the only one.

We have the "Sheep Herder" app (the one we created in the video showing
development of an iPhone app in 3 hours 16 minutes on youtube). And we
worked with one of our customers to submit one of their applications which
has just gone live "Kutchula nthawi", for teaching the time to children in
Malawi, from EuroTalk. This app has been designed in the local language so
you won't be able to understand much about what it does.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding