LiveCode applications accepted in iOS App Store

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Oct 27 13:19:21 EDT 2010

On 27/10/2010 18:14, "Colin Holgate" <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> It's a shame that it's not iPad too, because the multitouch works well. I got
> 41 sheep on my iPhone and 58 on my iPad.

There are lots of things we could add to this game. Really though the
purpose of the application wasn't to use and support every last feature or
produce a best seller, it was to get the binaries and associated data into
the right format so that they would pass the submission process. Which they
now have. We have another app that's a bit more sophisticated that should be
going live any time now too.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding