Close File question

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 26 16:43:07 EDT 2010

I was going to say, the full path might look like "Macintosh HD/Users/bobsneidar/Documents/Test File.txt", but this did not work. When I substituted the forward slashes with colon's, it DID create a file, but it was called "Macintosh HD/Users/bobsneidar/Documents/Test File.txt" (that is the real name of the file not the path) and it put it in the Applications folder! EEEK! It's not Holloween yet!

Bob