Keyboards

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Tue Oct 26 01:17:39 EDT 2010

Al,
For what it is worth, I don't like any of those keyboards, either.
When I travel with my laptop I carry a Mac Mini Pro keyboard that I
got from Fentek years ago. I'd recommend it but I went to their site
and they no longer carry it. What I like about it is that it is
compact, light enough to carry but still has good, full-sized,
tactile keys.
When using the laptop or the Mini as a desktop in my office I connect
them to the Unicomp Model M - there is just nothing that compares.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Paul Looney