MainStack subStack, I am lost

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 24 10:22:02 EDT 2010

Hi René,

You can make a standalone of your splash stack and keep the current mainstack with its substack(s) as it is. Use the property inspector to add your current mainstack to the stack files of the splash stack.

If you use my installer, you can still distribute the whole thing as one file (Windows) or application package (Mac OS) ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com