[OT] Mac App Store

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 22:55:31 EDT 2010

I think this article says it really well.
http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/
what_the_pundits_are_getting_wrong_about_the_new_macbook_air/

"The MacBook Air is indeed Apple’s answer to the netbook. (One of
them, anyway — more on that later.) But the answer they’ve given is
“you’re doing it wrong.” Those who think Apple simply released their
version of the product they’ve been deriding just aren’t paying
attention."

The entire article is pretty good and a better interpretation.

Bill Vlahos