Keyboards

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 22 11:46:01 EDT 2010

HI, Mike,

There are actually two models, the full size USB 105 key version with num
keypad, and the wireless, smaller version.

if you haven't tried one of the 'newer' mac keyboards, they're not as
impractical and non-tactile as they look.
They take a little getting used to, but they are not chicklets, as in the
Texas Instruments personal computer disaster. I now prefer them over PC-like
keyboards. They're light and easy to pack in luggage.

In other words, don't knock it until you've actually used one. They will
take the abuse, but of course any keyboard used every day will get worn out
after a few years. I'm buying another one of these things soon.