[OT] Mac App Store

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Oct 22 07:46:56 EDT 2010

Sems me that this will stay the way to go as long as the "password protected stack's library" support will not be added to the LiveCode cgi-based application's server engine :-/

Would be great to get this feature added to the server engine as soon as possible. A timeline info would greatly help me as i'm just thinking to convert an important project from ".rev" to the old CGI way to become able to publish the app without having to let anyone access to the .irev libs contents.

Kind Regards,

Pierre