[OT] Mac App Store

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:43:29 EDT 2010

On 10/22/2010 12:58 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> It will certainly become the most agnostic way to provide win-win next step solutions to agnostic customers ...
>
> Best,
>
> Pierre
>
> Le 22 oct. 2010 à 08:53, Jim Sims a écrit :
>
>> The thought occurs to me that  Web Apps are looking far more attractive.
>>
>> sims

It certainly would be the solution for programmers who are not prepared
to "jump"
from Mac and Win to 'the dark side' of Linux - and why people seem so
frightened
escapes me; but it does seem to be the case.

So; the next question we have to start asking is about the web-plugin,
how functional
it is on

what platforms

and in

which browsers.

And . . . for real 'agnosticism' the plugin might have to cease being
PC-based and
delivered in some other way . . .

i.e.: all browsers on all operating systems.

it certainly isn't 'agnostic' enough for DOS, RISC OS, MorphOS or Haiku
. . .  :(