[OT] Mac App Store

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Oct 21 20:03:50 EDT 2010

For myself, I'm not sure enough details are available to really know whether
this is a good thing or not.  I would agree that first impression seems kind
of questionable.  Apple controlling everything seems undesirable.

On the other hand, my little iPad game is currently being featured under the
New and Noteworthy section of the Games section in the App Store.

I'm torn: do I cheer Apple on or throw tomatoes at them? :-)

(Thanks again to everyone for their support -- very much appreciated.)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design