revServer installation issues

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:57:30 EDT 2010

out of curiosity, are you changing the files in /etc/httpd or /etc/apache2
if in httpd, try apache2 (if you're pretty sure you're setting them up
right) or if trying apache2 try httpd
Assuming both folders exist.

And did you turn in ExecCGI in the options for whatever directory you're
setting up?

Pretty much just the 3 things
and add ExecCGI to the options line

Options Your Options Here plus ExecCGI
AddHandler rev-script .irev
Action /cgi-bin/revserver
All within a <directory... ... >  </Directory> block.