On-Rev File Browser Upload Dialog

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Oct 20 15:34:10 EDT 2010

Hi Matthias,

This is an interesting solution.  It uses a combination
of javascript, irev, etc..  I installed the code, and it doesn't
want to work just yet.  It's telling me that the form isn't
supported.

Looks like it will only work with a multi-part form?
I'll make one and try it again.

Any more documentation on this solution?

Anything solution using pure irev  or that's a little more simple out there?

Thanks,

Rick