Sending mouseup to checkboxes on different card

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 12:01:09 EDT 2010

This weird! The script editor shows that the checkboxes on the second card are being examined in the repeat loop but the checkboxes that are checked are not receiving the mouseUp command. This is also supported that the checkboxes are not showing the fields that are not hidden.

So, I don't know what the difference is between your sample stack and my sample stack to account for the difference results.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com