[ANN]BvG Docu 1.7

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 07:41:27 EDT 2010

Sorry about all that.

To start with, I uploaded the wrong file, which actually doesn't create any files at all.. oops

I fixed that, and i changed the test of "revappversion() = 4.5.0" to "char 1 to 3 of the version = 4.5". I think that one should also work in metacard, as well as for those crazy people who use beta versions of the ide as main environment (shame on you).

Please get the updated version from my site: http://bjoernke.com/?target=bvgdocu

note: claim of properly working in metacard untested