[ANN]BvG Docu 1.7

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 15:48:19 EDT 2010

> I get "A problem Occured: sorry, but I couldn't find the
> 'packaged_xml/dictionary/clumps.index' file in that folder" using the
> defaults. And indeed there is no clumps.index file there.

Damnit

reacting to a install where there's no clumps file, that was exactly what I changed. Do you two per chance not use the rev ide? because I use "if revappversion() = "4.5.0" then <create fake clumps file here>".

see also the following information that I sent to richard gaskin, regarding metacard, yesterday: