[ANN] Data Grid Helper moves your columns

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:39:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:06 AM, zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Data Grid Helper version 1.1 is available!
>
> What we have for you in this new version?
>
> - You have always dreamed to reorder columns the way you want in a
> datagrid? Stop dreaming, because it's here in DGH.
> You can now reorder the columns of any datagrid table with a ready to
> use script. And you can customize the installed script for your
> personal use.
> - A new option is available in the parameters. We can now check in a
> snap the sort direction of each column in the column builder preview
> - We have improved the ready to use script for reordering lines.
> - We have now a tooltip to explain why the install script button is disabled.
> - For a specific need, you have to change one of the properties of the
> datagrid by script? Let's DGH helping you. By clicking with the alt
> modifier on the name of a property in DGH, you will send the required
> syntax in the clipboard. Available for datagrids and columns
> properties.
>
> This new version is available with the DGH's updater or if you have
> not already tried DGH, you can download the trial version here:
> http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63
>
> (The new reorder column capability is only available in the registered version)

We have now a video of some of these new features in action.

The first part of the video shows the new preview option.
The second part of the video shows how to install the "reorder
columns" capability in a datagrid with DGH.

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)