A Couple of Audio Questions

michail kropivka michail_kropivka at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 19 07:34:51 EDT 2010

  19.10.2010 11:54, Ruslan Zasukhin:
> On 10/19/10 2:48 AM, "Lynn Fredricks"<lfredricks at proactive-intl.com>  wrote:
>
> Hi Lynn,
>
>> Im filling out Franklin Audio features and need to know if some things are
>> implemented or not. I am adding some pages to the site, and want to get
>> those done (just a few) before sending out the notice, and PR. As I cc'd,
>> Bob's problem seems to be solved. So to questions...
>>
>> 1) Audio Capture. The APIs are detailed in the documentation on the franklin
>> site - but does it actually work? This seems like it would be a good
>> example, by the way. This is a feature I want to point out since it isnt
>> obvious.
> You mean in WIKI?
>
> What present in WIKI - present in code. Yes
>

>> 2) alcProcessContext - does it still have the limitation where Loop doesn't
>> work on Mac OS X?
> I don't know what you talking about here.
>
> Michail ?

Hi,
This limitation exists only for this function:
put alutLoadWAVFile ( fileName, "format", "size", "bits", "freq", "loop"
) into bool

alcProcessContext() have no special limitation.

Features you are interested are here:
http://franklin3d.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=franklin:audio:revolution:api:functions:openal_:alc

--
Best regards,