on-rev remote database

Len Morgan kttkinfo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:25:35 EDT 2010

  Pierre,

It's only a security risk if I let the users WRITE to the database which
I have no intention of doing.  The reason I'm trying to avoid and irev
script in the middle is that I don't want to have to connect and
disconnect every time a user asks for data.  If you have a sample irev
script that would allow several hundred (I hope) users to read from this
database, I'd love to see it.  Maybe it's not as bad (i.e., establishing
a new connection to the database every time) as I'm thinking.

Thanks!

len