dragData["files"] question

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:18:50 EDT 2010

Does this have to do the the can't get and set the same property in a
handler issue? I'm thinking its not possible to modify the dragdata during
the operation.  I experimented with a weird send in time thing and managed
to output the right stuff but it would only do so after a click somewhere in
the window.  Tried a few different things none of which worked
satisfactorily.

If it were me i'd sidestep the whole issue and just use a separate home
rolled container to store tFilePaths, whether it be a property or whatever.