[OT] First Mobile App Released

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 14:54:49 EDT 2010

Hi Scott,

Wife still not back but I managed to find the iPad and "crack" her iTunes
account password even without Dar's help!

So one of the numbers in today's sales is me :)  Graphics look very nice.
The load time with GameSalad logo is a little of a bummer, but I know you
took that into account in the tradeoffs one has to make as a dev in ease and
time to launch, etc.

Is the RevMobile platform going to require a similar splash screen?  I hope
not but if anyone knows for sure, I am curious.

Wayne