Geometry settings...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 18:39:08 EDT 2010

Hi Devin...

Thanks for the reply.. I have not explained what I want to do too well. What I would like to be able to do is set the 'geometry' in the geometry pane that are in the objects' inspector.... so, if I create a field by script, I can also set its geometry in the geometry pane...

Is it now a little clearer than mud ?

Dixie