determining if user has shell access

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Oct 14 18:22:40 EDT 2010

You can use the entire line that you would use in the appropriate
command window, even changing the command process if need be, even
changing priority.  You can also elevate the process with 'open
process elevated' which might get past the blocks (presumably asking
for a password if needed).  The latter might be good in that the
solution is not so much to find if it works but to make it work.
Well, if that works.  I haven't tried it, but I assume you can do the
command line string and elevated process at the same time.

If you discover anything interesting, that would be cool to learn about.

Dar