[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 13 17:12:56 EDT 2010

Craig,

I see... the thing about X,Y,Z,T is that some HP calculators have only 4
stacked register with some tricks with X,Y and T always rolling. My little
stack is limited only by the memory available. I am trying to shoehorn the
rolling T right now...

I just read http://www.hpmuseum.org/rpn.htm to have some clear mental
picture of how x,y,z,t behave and also R dn, Last X and CLx

I think I can create something here... :-)

ho ho ho my little RPN calc is growing.