[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 16:44:20 EDT 2010

Andre.

A "switch" button, (that reverses the contents of the "X" and "Y"
registers)? A rollDown button (like a shift register through x,y,z and t)?

The RPN ease and beauty is resident in the "enter" key, and the four
arithmetic operator keys. The switch and Roll keys help, because they do a little
stack fiddling. But advanced functions are but window dressing. Nice, but
not the core.

You know this.

Craig