[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 13 15:23:25 EDT 2010

Bob,

no, I do not solve that, I just use that stack for simple calculations
usually only integers and every now and then some floats. Never reached any
limit.

When you say rounding error, you mean the way it errors when doing math with
some very fine precision such as 5 decimals? or you mean reaching the upper
integer limits?