SHIFTy thoughts

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:56:35 EDT 2010

  Thank you all for your suggestions, although they all seem
rather abstruse for simply toggling the visibility of an image.

At present I am toggling with F-12 (which puts some people's noses
out of joint, hence proposal to use SHIFT):

on rawKeyDown

---socking great, mind-bogglingly tedious switch stuff going on here

case 65481
    if the vis of img "XYZ" is true then
       set the vis of img "XYZ" to false
    else
       set the vis of img "XYZ" to true
    end if
break

---more gobbledegook

end rawKeyDown

as you can see; fairly pedestrian stuff, which is why I get all
moist and sweaty when I think about the Shift key.