Re: Rép : [ANN] Data Grid Helper - What is it? - Text rewrote

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:50:19 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:54 PM, paolo mazza <mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com> wrote:
> The DGH is a plugin, right? Can we use it also to deploy application for the
> web (revlet) and for mobile ?
> Thanks
> Paolo Mazza

Paolo, you are correct. DGH is a plugin. This plugin gives an
alternative interface to build LiveCode's datagrids.

I have no experience with revlets or mobile application. If I remember
well, in a recent post you said that datagrids works on mobile
excepted for  scrolling.
DGH built datagrids full compatible with the way the LiveCode
inspector works, so I see no reason that a datagrid built with DGH
should not works for web or mobile.

However DGH not contains direct tools to deploy datagrids for web or mobile.

The trial version of DGH is free for 30 days, so you can test it to
create a datagrid for a mobile application, and let me know the result
;)

Thanks!

Regards,
--