a card answering to a mouseUp of the script of one of its groups!!!

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Oct 11 12:13:33 EDT 2010

A group with backgroundBehavior set to true shows up in the message
path behind the card.  By "behind" I mean, the script is searched for
matching handlers right after the card is searched and nothing is found.

Perhaps you can check that the name of the target is among those
expected and pass mouseUp (or ignore it) if it is not.

Dar