RevOnline (Was: Re: [ANN] slotmachine iPhone was scrolling wheel]

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 10 19:41:01 EDT 2010

On 10/10/10 5:30 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
>>> It currently has 225 entries, in about 90 categories (I guess they're
>>> tags, not categories, I think). Which tag would I use to find, say,
>>> Scott's scrolling list ? (OK, I'd start with "Awesome", but after that,
>>> I'm not sure :-)
>>
>> "Mobile" I guess. Or "Rossi". Only I don't think he's uploaded
>> anything there yet.
>>
> Neither of those get any hits in the search box.

I don't think he has anything there. "Mobile" gets me two hits.

>> I just typed my name in there and all my stuff came up. But it's true
>> that search also brings up entries that happen to contain someone
>> else's name, so yes, it isn't specifically an author search.
>>
> I just tried that (which name ?? - Gay, Jacqueline, Landman, Hyperactive
> - all get 0 hits)

"Jacqueline", "Jacqueline Landman" and "Jacqueline Landman Gay" show all
five. I didn't put my company name on any of them, maybe I should have.
But you have to make sure the "All" tag is selected (otherwise results
are filtered,) and that you aren't looking in your own account. If
you've clicked "My Account" then after that all you see is your own
stuff. I had click the sign-out link before I could get the full list
back. I'm pretty sure there's another way to do it but I couldn't
remember it.

>>> I'm sure there were other issues with the new version of RevOnline, but
>>> I can't log in to try it out properly.
>>
>> I'm not sure why, but a note to support should fix it.
>>
> No need - the "automatic password reset" has succeeded.
> Now I need to find a stack worth uploading :-)

Almost anything you've written would be worthwhile. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com